|Home||» Products||» Commercial Greenhouses||» Mist Chambers|
Product Code : SA-11
Brand Name : STERLING ARCH
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- as per requirement
Sterling Arch provides Mist Chambers of international standards which are widely used for cloning of forest species including medicinal plants and for growth and development of different types of vegetative plant organs as well as seed. Mist chambers are suitable for maintaining ambient humidity and temperature that helps in rooting of cuttings of Eucalyptus, Casuarina, Bamboos and all medicinal plants species and hardening of Tissue-Cultured plants.
- Environmental parameters i.e. light, temperature and humidity is regulated in mist chambers with high precision accuracy by the control panel.
- Relative Humidity is maintained artificially at high level with the help of mist installations. These chambers are provided with pneumatic atomizing nozzles for misting which helps in reducing the loss of plant moisture.
- Large number of plants can be made available with this facility to meet the targets of regeneration of the forest area can be achieved year around within the scheduled time
- Planting material scores high on quality parameters as the seedlings in our specially designed Mist Chamber are devoid of any susceptibility to pathogen, insect and pests attack.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 10,00,000 lakh Per Month
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India